Children's Social Care
Worcester Park, KT4
Job Title: Support Worker - The Porthouse (Reamcare Ltd)
Are you a Support Worker/Care Assistant looking for a new opportunity? If so, our
supported Living Service in Worcester Park, KT4 is looking for a Support
Worker to join our team and we would like to hear from you!
The Porthouse provides care for young adults with autism and learning disabilities who may
display behaviour that challenges.
Reamcare Ltd provides care services for people with autism and learning disabilities. We
currently operate two residential services for children in South West London. We are very
proud of the quality of our services, with both homes being rated as outstanding. Our vision
is to offer the high quality, person centred care in the community to achieve positive
outcomes and sustained achievement for all of our service users.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our service users. All
successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity.
Our Ideal Support Worker:
- Ensure the highest standards of care in relation to the service user's physical, behavioural and emotional needs
- Supporting service users to promote their independence, wellbeing and achieving their personal goals.
- Provide personal care to young adults
- Activities within the home and in the community. These may include gardening, swimming, football, bike rides and theme parks.
- The position involves working shifts in the week and some weekends.
- Experience of working in a care setting
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to provide consistency of care and support to the young adults
- Physical & Energetic
- Ability to interact and communicate with colleagues, relatives and service users.
- Experience working with young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display behaviour that challenges
- Level 2/3 Diploma Health and social care
- Awareness of CQC standards
Our Support Worker Rewards & Benefits:
- Salary of £11.00 per hour
- Full Time, Permanent position of 35 hours per week on a shift basis. This involves working some weekends.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known care organisation
- Attendance to Induction and in house training is paid for
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Excellent progression within the company
- Full access to 100s of savings offers available to staff including (half price price cinema tickets, 6 % off 20,000 high-street shops, Free Mobile Insurance, Free Tastecard, Save over £300 per year on an Oyster card.) Our offers can potentially save each employee thousands of pounds throughout the year
- Access to Childcare vouchers, fully funded DBS, workplace pension.
Due to the nature of this role, only applicants that are over the age of 21 will be considered.
To not miss out on the opportunity to join our Support Worker team, click the Apply Now
button to register your interest! We look forward to meeting you!